Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wah lan!!!!



FOR FUCK'S SAKE... FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!

STOP ASKING IF I HAVE A GUESTLIST FOR THE CHIVAS LIVE EVENT!

DON'T HAVE! DON'T HAVE! DON'T FUCKING HAVE!

STOP EMAILING / SMSING / WHAT-NOT!

IF YOU HAVE BOTHERED TO REGISTERED WITH THEIR SITE AS REQUIRED... BY LAST FUCKING WEEK, YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOUR INVITES.

DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME YOUR FUCKING SAD STORY. NO GUESTLIST. UNDER-FUCKING-STAND?

SINGAPOREANS! GETTING EVEN MORE STUPID WITH EACH DAY!

Itchy backside, earlier don't want to bother to register. Now last minute no more invite, then ask me. Too bad when some people don't know what RSVP means. Now please stop bothering me, can? Nothing I can do. It's not organized by me or Progressions and thus we don't have any liberties to grant people entry and etc. Don't understand, nevermind. Just stop pestering me!

1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Keishi said...

OY!!! give me guest list leh!!! hahahahahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home