Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another idiot is born!


I'm tempted to put the name of the person that SMS this...

"Yukun, could you play ID by ID this Friday? Armin played it on his recent live set. I saw the playlist of some other DJs on the net and they're playing it too."

What a complete fucking idiot. "ID" means "unknown". And there are thousands of new promotional tracks that are "untitled" until release signing. DUH!

p/s I'm not entertaining any fucking request for the simple fact that I'm not an inanimate jukebox.

4 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

lol. this person obviously dun read your blog. lolol.

u shud go on tv to talk abt such people. bound to get tons of sponsorships. lol

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

yah... like the Tuesday NOOSE on TCS 5. Damn cock but kinda funny in a stupid way.

actually, i do wish such clowns read my blog. thanks to them, they are giving me content to bitch about. otherwise the blog would be uber boring. :)

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Keishi said...

"Ehhh Yukun, can play UnKnown by Unknown?? It's on this label called PROMO. Paul Van Dyk always play one" hahahaha"

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

happen before dude... got some idiot asked me if i ever heard of the label "CDR".

Wahahahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home