Friday, September 19, 2008

Ha ha!

Email from some local "industrial gothic" band who call themselves "The Village Of The Damned" (not a very original name to begin with)...

"Hi Yukun, we're a big fan and would like to invite you to remix some of our songs."

Reply : Thank you but I doubt you're a fan in anyway. If you were, you'd know the sound(s) I represent and wouldn't have asked for my remix services. Nonetheless, I could still give it a shot and perhaps help you guys move towards a more consumer-friendly direction. May I also suggest a name and image change?

Do consider "THE VILLAGE PEOPLE" as an alternatively to your otherwise sombre and pointlessly dark personas. It's much brighter and more positive. It'll still fit into you nipple-piercing culture... just in a more GAY way, that's all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home