Monday, September 22, 2008

Another contender!



"Hey Yukun, I'm available for gigs this week if anyone wants to hire!"

Now I'm a fucking job agency, is it? I'm going to get my cellphone number changed as soon as possible. The amount of stupidity that is coming from it at the moment is really record-breaking. It's F1-weekend. Party planners sorted everything out months ahead. If you're not hired, you're NOT hired. There's a reason as well which you should know. No need for anyone to highlight to you. Can means can... you comprehend? I got nothing for anyone. It's every man for himself. If you can't help yourself, don't expect a helping hand. That's the way of the world. C'est la vie. Now stop asking!

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger P@T said...

really wonder who?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

TWO fellas actually. They know who they are and I hope they stop asking and continue dreaming becoz it's really getting farking irritating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home