Monday, September 22, 2008

China is killing the world!

Singapore's Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) says its latest laboratory findings show that the "White Rabbit Creamy Candy" from China is also contaminated with melamine.

It advises consumers who have bought the affected product not to consume them.

The latest test results bring the total number of milk and related products from China imported into Singapore that are found to be contaminated with melamine to three.

The other two affected products are "Yili Brand" Choice Dairy Fruit Bar Yogurt Flavoured Ice Confection" and "Dutch Lady" brand of strawberry flavoured milk.

FUCK!!! I've been like eating that shit since I was I kid! Fuck man, I'm not going to trust any product (or nationals) that is made / assembled / exported by China. Hmm... then again, I was NEVER an advocate of China exports. And seriously, international companies and brands should fucking boycott and close their fucking factories in China down!

I'm off to buy a cow later.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home