Monday, September 22, 2008

Stop asking dumbass questions, can?


Some of you fuckers are just downright fucking retarded. Really! Admit it! This was the SMS I got : "Yukun, I'll be at the Chicane party after the F1 party, I should bring bermudas or beachwear? Will I get get drenched?"

How the fuck I know? Since when did I become the fashion advisor? Choose either parties to go. The snooty in-the-air one with loads of stupid models and plastic morons, or the one that's for the musically-inclined and people that are keeping it real. Use your brain, if you have one. It's an outdoor party. Who the fuck goes to ZoukOut in a tuxedo, unless you're from the mental asylum.

It's amazing how more and more stupid some Singaporeans are getting with each passing day. No wonder we need more and more foreign help! Nonetheless, congratulations to the person that SMS the above question... you win the "World's Greatest Cock" tee. Cock as in "COCKER-NATHAN"!



"cocker-nathan" = fucking stupid


1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

maybe they saw u at project runway or singapore's next top model. lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home