Sunday, March 15, 2009

Liar, liar... pants on fire!

How do you tell someone is a lousy liar as well as a FRAKKIN' moron? Here's one of them...

Last night at Majestic Bar, which I hold Saturday residency (cheap self-promo), this not-so-young man came up to me and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Sam. You the DJ here?"
"Yes."
"Oh, nice. I'm a regular here, I come here almost every weekend."

At this point, any idiot would know that he's a terrible liar.

"I'm here with some friends from Philippines. Oh, one of them used to be a DJ also."

I know because they're yapping away like a FRAKKIN' fish market! And regarding your friend being a DJ also... the operative word here being USED TO BE. Later on in the night, he comes up to me again and ask why the music is still so soft and that there ain't any "flashing lights" in the club.

"Sam, this is a bar, not a club."
"But I thought last time have?"
"It's been like that since DAY ONE."

Ignoring the fact that he claims to come here every other weekend. He seems to have a knack of slapping himself across the face whenever he opens his mouth.

"I'm not a bar person. I'm more a club person."
"Oh, so which club do you go?"
"Lunar and Dragonfly."

Yo ah yo... those ain't clubs, you FRAKKIN' idiot. Those are DISCOS. Hahahaha!



Moral of the incident?

Don't act smart when you're really a retard.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Oil and Gas Asia said...

"Oh, so which club do you go?"
"Lunar and Dragonfly.

you've been beng-ed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home