Sunday, March 08, 2009

It's calling...



I seriously need to do the annual retreat / getaway soon in order to recharge. The stagnant routine and utterly boring scene here is really a downer. Then again, it's SingaBore. What do you expect? Till then, I just have to work doubly smart at my job and make enough dough for the perfect holiday break.

It's Sunday and I've got a stack to DVDs to catch up with. Morever, I think my mom just gave me her flu. My nose is running like mad and my throat is getting sore :(

In the meantime, please join me in prayers as we bid a bright star goodbye. For those that have been to our events religiously, you might find Allan Ooi familiar as he's been to quite a few himself. For those that know how, remember him as the charismatic spark and his super-hero-i-wanna-save-the-worldness.


NEWS LINK

Gone too soon. To a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home