Saturday, March 07, 2009

I love a rainy day... and then some!

It's late afternoon and I've just woken up but I'll probably climb back to bed because it's starting to rain. Nothing is as refreshing as a rainy day. Put on some downtempo music, light up some aroma candles (vanilla scented), pull up the covers and drift back into sleep.

I hope the substitute Merlion doesn't get struck by lighting though...



I'm not one who is overly ambitious in life. I'm happy just to cruise on by comfortably day by day. That's why I've never subscribe to society's template lifestyle of study, work, marriage, kids and retire. Much as I do envy parents with kids, I don't really have the desire to have any. Perhaps I'm just not ready or maybe my lifestyle just doesn't have any room for such an arrangement.

I used to have a place of my own but that's a fading long story which has been left behind for quite a while. I'm now living a different life and looking forward to building up my finances again to find a new pad, hopefully in about two year's time or so. I don't have a fixed income, meaning which, the smarter I work the higher my income ceiling. Pros and cons to what I do for living. What I do, only a handful of close knit friends know. Come 2010, the rest of you will probably find out. DJing for me now, contributes as a sideline income. Thus explains why I'm not as concerned about the club / F&B industry.

Anyways, we're all entitled to daydream every now and then, so here's what I hope to have in my own apartment eventually.



I'm not really a pool person but I think it'll be a pretty need thing to have when mates come over to chill. On second thought, scrap the idea. I just came up with a more lucrative and feasible MUST have item in my place....



Won't that be cool? You can come over for drinks and food, and if luck has it, you might just go home richer. That is if understand the strategy behind roulette and system betting. Wahahaha... I do, so there!

Let's go Yukun's house. He has a buffet spread, an open bar and a roulette table! For old time sake, I'll give P@t a corner for his Bingo operations. Ha! I'll have another corner for Blackjack... up for tender. Now I've more new reasons to work towards fattening my bank account. Thank God I'm not a FREE-JAY, eh?

p/s the law states, gambling amongst friends doesn't constitute as illegal gambling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home