Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gloat for what? You ain't got any silverware yet!



Goddamn legend killers. No matter. The EPL season is not over yet. Notably, the bookies made a ton of money on this particular match.

What is FRAK? Read here.


It's possibly the only (and best) TV series that manages to get away with profanity without the censors even taking notice of it. I'm looking forward to the absolute last FRAKKIN' finale next week. Not on telly though. Free-to-air and cable is redundant in the internet age. Especially so in this overly-sanitized booger island.

p/s I still Gossip Girl is really a sad excuse and a complete waste of time and resources. Then again, half the population have fluff for brains and will lap this lame-ass crap anytime of the day. Sex In The City, it ain't for sure.

Favourite frakkin' tune of the moment?


I think it's either the age thing or the fact that I've been doing this for too long. I don't have the patience for euphoric, banging and full-on trance anymore. I much prefer to go below the surface of the genre and enjoy the lesser known and more meaningful stuff. Fact is that for many years already, I'm not bothered with what international DJs are coming and etc. Personally I think there's more to club music besides the usual "superstar DJs", trendy for-the-moment genres, overplayed tunes, internet radio shows and overhyped products. I've reached a point whereby I'd rather go and discover my own music instead of taking the easy way out of shadowing the playlist(s) of big name(s). Too bad if the audience don't get it. Music's meant to be personal anyway. And if I can't play what I truly feel for, then FRAK it... I'd rather be REAL than to suck up to public demand.

Oh, by the way... for the very first time next month on Lush 99.5 FM... Progressions : The Early Hours Mix. Stay tune for updates :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home