Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Why most Singaporeans are retards?

At my workplace today as I was coming out of the toilet, a stupid man stands at the door and ask, "This one guy toilet, ah?"


This sign was on the door.

I promptly replied, "No. This one is for MEN only."

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with most of you ignorant Singaporeans? It doesn't kill to pay attention, observe and think for once before you ask stupid questions. Maybe he's slightly retarded so the sign did not register into the pea brain of his. Perhaps a more literal sign like the below would help people like him...



Even when I was in the music retail line, customers can ask dumbfuck questions like "this CD how much?" - when the fucking price tag is staring at their face. Fuck, I think the whole island is made of majority idiots. Just over the weekend, as I was at the coffee shop to buy lunch, a moronic woman walks up to the chicken rice stall and ask, "you got sell chicken rice?"

And even at the venue of my weekend DJ residency, clown can walk up to me and ask if I'm the waiter... when I have a pair of headphones over my head and I'm behind the audio equipment. If that is not blatantly obvious enough that I'm the DJ, then I think you better go back to primary school.

I think the Government should issue out stickers to people like such... otherwise, I might think that they're actually trying pathetically to be a stand-up comedian.



SingaBore = island of ignoranus*

*ignorant assholes

Speaking of ignorant, some people are saying that it's the first time lightning has struck on anything significant in Singapore. You're so wrong! We've been lighting-struck since 30 May 1959... *chuckles*



I'm so going to get banned one of these days.