Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's SMSes


1. "Hey Yukun, I heard Chivas event is by invites only. You have guestlist?"
Reply : "You already answered your own question. BY INVITES ONLY."

2. "Can sign me and 10 of my friends in?"
Reply : "......"

3. "What is the cover charge for the event? How to book table?"
Reply : "You don't read well, do you?"

4. "Yukun, I have a song request for Friday."
Reply : "You reached the wrong radio station."

5. "How do I get the invites?"
Reply : "Try e-Bay."

6. "You think Chicane will play some tunes from Armin?"
Reply : "It's a LIVE set. Chicane's a producer. DUH!"

And I also asked these six clowns to go read my blog and my past postings regarding the event as well as where I stand when it comes to the requesting of tunes. That's SIX new imbeciles that I've made enemies with today. HURRAY!!!

p/s some ex-colleagues called and bitched about their jobs. Quit bitching and walk out! Complaining about it won't bring you anywhere! Think you're overworked and underpaid? Be the man, do the right thing... and show your employer the middle fuck-you finger! But if you've got bills to make, ends to meet... then I suggest you stop lamenting and continue to be the company's little whore...

With that, I'll see the rest of you in the "pool".

4 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger MDFK said...

"You reached the wrong radio station."

I fucking love this hahaha. I still remember your " i dun have a coin slot on my forehead " years back :E

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hilarious man... the usual question man...

"Be the man, do the right thing!" That's funny as I just watched Russell Peters video! LOL

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger adr3n said...

woo.. ex colleagues? How ex is ex??

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

apparently not very ex and quite thin up there. complain and complain and bitch and bitch but no balls to do something about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home