Sunday, February 24, 2008

One more idiot emerges!


It remains a concrete fact that MAJORITY of the people around are FUCKING STUPID! Either they are born stupid, or they ate a stupid pill or something. Those that beg to differ, as far as I'm concern... are stupid as well.

Hands down winner this week has got to be this fucking stupid Eminen-wanna-be mofo... comes up to me and speaks in a pathetic gangsta-like slang :

"Yo man, I ain't feeling the music, play some ghetto music NOW and lets get ill!"



Firstly, Mr. Vanilla Ice... who the fuck are you to order me around. Secondly, you're bloody white... what the fuck you know about the GHETTO and the true Hip Hop culture. And what the hell is with the lingo?


Thirdly, you want to get "ill"? Then go jump naked into the Singapore River or something. No one comes to a club to get ILL. You want? I get you some bird flu virus. Act your bloody skin colour! Poseur!

I replied, lowering myself to his IQ level and as nice as I could, "Sorry dawg, I ain't no black and I ain't got no ghetto tunes!" (note the bad English)

"Fuck you, man. What you mean you don't have any? What about R&B?"

Note that R&B is not GHETTO music. Oh... and FUCK YOU RIGHT BACK!

"I don't play R&B and this is not a R&B club."

"What the mother fuck do you mean? What about Soulja Boy?"

"Soul who?"

"What the fuck? You mean you never heard of Soulja Boy?"

"Sorry, is it some R&B tune?"


"Fuck you, man... no it's not! It's Crunk!"

WHAT THE FUCK IS CRUNK? The sound of this stupid rude motherfucker's skull hitting the floor after having too many drinks? For the sake of everyone, this is the song that the numb-nut was asking for. In all seriousness, it's music made for fucking retards! Really. It's not even music in the first place. It's like the Afro-American version of "Achy Breaky Heart". And I seriously doubt it that the poverty-striken ghetto would be in any mood to dance like a fucking spastic penguin.


I told you in the first para. We're REALLY surrounded by idiots, morons and stupid people! And no thanks to them, they effortlessly always manage to ruin our day(s) just by being their retarded selfs. Some things never change but I seriously would like to invest in a few rolls of barbed-wire and coil it around the DJ booth to prevent such fucking twats from irritating the hell out of me.

By the way, if the above character happens to read this and wishes to sue me, I can be reached at... 1800-UR-A-DUMB-FUG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home