Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Army Funny?


It always happens like clockwork whenever a bunch of STRAIGHT guys sit around for hours over social drinks, the conversation will somehow veer towards our individual army experiences. 8 out of 10 times! For example, last evening... firstly, there was talk about the virtues of cunnilingus, then it got a bit twisted when someone suddenly became a very defensive spokesman for anal sex. I'll leave that part of the story out as I'm having NUTELLA on bread and BROWN coffee now...


Like it or not. It's like an unavoidable plague. Eventually, stories of our army days will emerged. We'll be exchanging tales of how fucking stupid some of the things were back then (still is if you ask me) and how sadistically twisted some commanders actually were. Then we'll be giving each other tips on how to avoid doing any military work when we next go back for the annual training. Basically, most of us would summarize such talk as...


"Up yours! Where got time?"

Much as YOU and I hate to admit it, it was a rite of passage that made us men. Without which, having pubic hair meant jack-shit. No matter which walk of life you're from, it's a common topic we all relate to. 95% of the Singaporean men all share this unique experience. No matter how bad it was, almost all of us look back with fond memories. For me, I look back with much laughter at all the cock officers I was training with. If there was a contest to see which organization have the biggest collective of idiots, the army would be it! The moment they receive their shoulder ranks, their brain goes into permanent hibernation mode. Thus explains my blatant disregard for anyone with given authority / position... till today. Sorry if any of you happen to be officers. As far as I'm concerned, you're all a bunch of hypocritical pansies! If you want my respect, EARN IT!


With that said, I'm really looking forward to returning for my final annual training next year. It's been a long journey, dating back over 10 years ago... to the day I got my head shaved bald by the motherfucking army barber. And it's all coming to the concluding chapter where I can truly say... "please stop fucking bothering anymore!"


"ORD LOH!!!!!!"

This post is dedicated to Roland Lim and Dick Soh of Denon DJ (Singapore)

4 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger razaq said...

We were talking about Army/NS life, meh.....??! I only remembered 'paintbrushes'......

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

OMG... you have memory lost coz you sang Majullah Singapura...

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Roland said...

Erm........Just to clarify, I am no advocate of anal sex. It must be the other guy!!!
I am an artist and painting is my forte.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

The other guy quite hopeless at paint jobs... maybe the brush not so... talented?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home