Saturday, February 16, 2008

Running on empty

Stepped into a mate's studio today... stared onto the screen for almost an entire hour. Supposedly, there was editing work to be done for this year's Lush 99.5 FM mix CD. End of the session? Zilch...



I think I've really lost it. The interest and the creative edge, that is. I'm basically going on... going through the motion. Well, almost. My fingers were on the Midi-pad but they fell asleep. Instead of getting anything done today, I ended up stirring coffee at the nearby coffeeshop and indulging in nicotine for almost another hour.

Really "productive" day. This is bad. Money's been collected for the job. Dateline's drawing nearer. How now?

Hmmm... FUCK IT! I'm going home to sleep for a few hours instead.

On the brighter side, the Beatport / Pioneer CDJ MK-3 endorsement deal is almost reaching finalization... freebies galore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home