Tuesday, February 19, 2008

uPod, iPod...



I'm currently frantically podcasting, getting track clearances and corresponding permissions over the past few days. I know, I've been lagging and I've finally succumbed to an otherwise "age-old" medium. Trying to get up to speed with the scheme of things. See right panel for links and etc. Unfortunately some stuff, you've to be subscribed to our various Facebook groups to obtain. Sorry. That's the whole point of exclusivity, it isn't it? Don't be a lazy arse! And stop making excuses! Everyone's on it... and it's now officially uncool NOT to be savvy!

I'm really glad that I'm going to "disappear" for quite a few days in March from SingaBore. Got some stuff upcoming elsewhere. Na-na-ni-poo-poo! Hopefully it revitalizes the dying flame or something. Will take loads of camera snaps for sure. Happy happy joy joy!!!

p/s the cat above is really cool, eh? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home