Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another Fucking Sunday wasted sleeping away!


Woke up in the evening feeling even more lethagic then ever. Pissed off that there isn't much of a bloody day left... YET AGAIN! So much about having a fucking life!

Decided to prepare a steamboat dinner for my folks and my sister so I went to the nearby supermarket at the mall to buy the necessary ingredients and groceries. *sigh* I used to do this some time back... at this particular supermarket which I haven't visited for over a year. It's been a while. Hmmmm...

Anyway, dinner's done. Everyone's happily fed. I'm fed, but not really in a happy mood. But I'm glad that I was able to sit down with my family over a long dinner and actually talk to them, more like listening to my father rant about "the state of the nation". See where I get the ability to bitch and rant about almost anything under the sun?

Another long week ahead. Kind of physically and mentally exhausted. Need to do a short getaway just to recharge. Then again, as if I have the fucking time! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home