Friday, May 25, 2007

A little pig called Puki


This advertisment and campaign by HSBC in Taiwan is so fucking getting banned here, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei! In case you don't understand Malay, "puki" means vagina. And for those that understand mandarin... one of the lyrics go "we love puki the most". Don't we all! I meant most STRAIGHT guys. All banks should adopt this plan. The more your save, the more puki you bring home! The more the merrier, I say. And I would like a puki that can breakdance as well. Just don't send me puki-mak (mother of puki). Wahaha!

"Happy happy together"

God! If they only knew!!! I'm going to see if I can set up an overseas account with them and demand a puki to be sent to me! Preferrably, I cute PINK one that's fleshy in the right areas. Puki, puki kawaii (cute) indeed! Ahahahahha!

"Puki for you and me!" ;p

And speaking of pigs... cheers to Strasberi Stoli for pointing this one out; and for leaving me high and dry to "go drink with the girls at the pool". Thanks hor, brother!



By the way, my dear Muslim readers, please don't be offended. I don't eat pork either. Everything here is supposedly to be done in good taste (pun unintended) and for the sake of providing some twisted humour in our otherwise mundane lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home