Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Aspiring DJs...

Those that wish to enrol themselves... DENON DJ SCHOOL. Instructors are Enciks Razaq and Yukun. Desktop music publishing course is not ready just as yet.

In the meantime, I think for the next few days, I'm going to try and HOT shower my blues away. I really wish I had a fucking bath tub. And I need to get back to Sunday fishing soon... any therapy... anything to distract me from being down and out. I maybe on the verge of like a full emo-breakdown again due to the solitude :(



Punters for tonight's Champion's League final, don't go with your heart. You know that Liverpool's downfall this season has been their lack of finishing touches and the inability to score. Fact remains that they don't have an arsenal of SHARP strikers like Chelsea or Manchester United has. History won't repeat itself this time. AC Milan for the win within the 90 minutes. Don't say I didn't share...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home