Thursday, May 24, 2007

You know you're surrounded by morons when...


Guy comes up to me when I was playing my bar set last night.

"Boss, got R&B or not?"

"Sorry we don't play that here."

"Why not? Everywhere also play."

"Err... that's why we don't play it."

"Nice what. Why don't play? Retro got or not? What about techno? I want to dedicate song to my girl over there, lah!"

At this point, I gave up "entertaining" his enquiries. Dude, it's a freaking laidback bar environment. Get your bearings right, please! In cases like these, guns should be legalized so as to rid the world of such idiots. As it is, I'm not exactly in the best of moods or health... last thing I really need is to deal with a moron. Sorry if this post seems harsh but I'm telling it like it is... as always. With people like that around, it really makes being a Singaporean... a crying shame!

Next time anyone ask for retro, I'm playing this. Hell yeah... Marilyn Manson! Satanic Goth at it's best! Now, how's that for retro? Speaking of which, I'm going to dig up all his CDs to keep me company this week! Nightmares are made of this.

Boogeyman's coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home