Friday, May 25, 2007

Sorry, I really can't do much...


I'm not Jesus nor am I a magician. I don't do miracles or pull rabbits out of a hat. Much as I can earnestly help, try and advise, there is little I can do if there isn't much a luxury of time. I wish I was a Saviour too... but alas, "I'm only human, of flesh and blood I'm made"

In the meantime... good luck, keep strong and don't catch the flu bug. I've been down and out since Tuesday. Still very much feeling the effects of it. Ears are still stuffy. Nose is still blocked. Phlegm is still thick and goo-ey. Well another weekend, still got to work. Good luck with the mixing tonight. BOHICA... Bend Over Here It Comes Again!

Anyway, I miss watching Spongebob Squarepants... brings back such nice memories!


"So, yo yo yo, dawg, let me tell you something... here's the thing, dawg, here's the thing : I CAN'T HEAR VERY WELL. YOU FEEL ME?"


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home