Friday, May 25, 2007

My emo weekend begins here!

I'm sure my life ain't as rosy and colourful as most of you. And I'm most definitely sure that not many have gone through the emotional rollercoaster that I'm constantly riding on. But one thing for sure, whether it's fucked-up, messed-up or not, all the moods I feel remind me that I'm still alive.

I guess I'm stuck with my personal demons and they're here to stay for good. But I believe I'll eventually find my rainbow's end. I'm not overally expecting much in life. Hoping to start afresh with a place to call my own (maybe in like a year or so?), a soulmate for me to return to (if that's destined), and a bath tub to soak my aching body... ok, plus a whole lot more of other things which can be achieved through hard work. Well, at least I know I've a long term goal that I'm working towards.



So the weekend begins. And not so strangely, I'm waiting anxiously for Sunday so that I can really sleep till the cows come home. Recovering from the flu bug but still very tired and lethagic. The less interested in anything at all. Even my jokes are lifeless. Oh well... just another day!

*makes coffee and pops in Dashboard Confessional CD album*



"You have stolen my heart!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home