Saturday, May 26, 2007

Like a bridge over troubled waters.

Today, my dad comes up
and stops right in my path and says to me...



Thanks for noticing and for trying to get it out of me. I really wish I could share but unfortunately I can't. Not with you (readers), not with any close friends or with my immediate family. It's just a case of some personal demons that I've failed to exorcized and they're back to taunt me. It shows on my face because I'm one person that does not hide behind a false smile. Very much like how I don't mince my words and tell you like it is, what you see is what you get.

I'm sort of like an open book... in some ways. If I'm down, you'll know it. I won't talk much in a conversation. I'll be the least interested in anything at all. My mind will be wondering constantly. I'll seem quite distant. For how long? I really don't know. Until I find my happiness again, perhaps?



Sorry if any of you feels that I've changed from my usual self. Nothing stays the same... musically, creativity or personality. I've decided to retreat into a minority in terms of thought. I'm too messed up now. Too many questions on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home