Saturday, March 10, 2007

Check out the tong!

Phone text I received :
"Are you going to catch Pete Tong tonight?"


Reply I sent :
"Sorry, I'm don't succumb to hype. After his below par mockery at his last visit here, the only "TONG" I'd rather check out is..."




PETE'S TONG? BOOYAKASHA! OWNED!!!


PUSSY LIKES TONG TOO, YOU KNOW? WAHAHAHAAA!


I'm staying home after a rather exhausting training session today and most probably be watching the British 6-part mini series Primeval. Nope, it's nothing to do with that B-Grade movie that's currently in the theatres. Thank God for HDTV... in other countries, that is! In the meantime, a new "versus mash" is streaming now in the media player... it's kind of the "new" sound direction that I'm kind of getting into. Chuggy, tech-driven... mmmmm! Dark Roast! :p

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

primeval. reminds me of the sound of thunder. wtf?! mutated fish!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

It's a short British TV series. Check out their website. Simple storyline but with the usual suspense and plot twists.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger razaq said...

cut the crap!!.... need a favour, gv me the girl's number with the 'butt'. wanna make 'music' la...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home