Friday, March 20, 2009

Emo (retro) weekend... hahahaha!

"And I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me..."
- Dido

I've been digging up a lot of old stuff to listen lately. Mainly because the current stuff out lacks character and are mostly disposable. I'm not even bothered to go through the Trance promos. I'll probably get bored by the third package.



And I'll probably go rent the entire Roswell this weekend to watch since there isn't really much to do anyway. Yeah, I'm THAT bored and utterly uninspired to do anything much.

In the meantime, remember to switch off you lights next Saturday...



... mine will be off coz I'm be at work :p

In the meantime, I'm giving a thumbs up to...



Just this evening, I wacked one Apple and one Mango strudel. Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home