Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jingle Bombs!



What does Christmas mean to me? Nothing, to be honest. I've stopped believing in it many years ago when I found out that it's nothing but a pagan holiday disguised to benefit retail businesses. All that bollocks about having goodwill to all men? Come on, who are we kidding here? I feel nothing but complete disgust at the amount of foreign "talents" that are here taking our jobs away from us. Peace on earth? Oh, please. There will always be disgruntled sentiments, social riffs, racial differences and hatred for non-English speaking foreign "talents".



So did I succumbed to the custom of going out and buying gifts for others? Nope. I only bought one gift for one person only. That's it. And I've done so not because "it's a season to be giving". I'm doing so because of other reasons. Anyway, I'm not expecting anything from anyone, to be honest. What's Christmas to me? Just another day in the "office". I can't complain actually. Since I'm actually making money out of a commercialized holiday.



So spare me the Merry Xmas wishes and rah-rah. I'd rather prefer a beer. I mean, what do we really mean when we wish some one Merry Christmas anyway? Personally, I think it's just going through the pointless motion of the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home