Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today was joyful...


I truly think, although I may portray a persona that is full of angst, cynicism, sarcasm, and lots of gripe with the society at large, I'm actually a very simple and easily contented person.

Today was a great day for me. Not because I struck the lottery or achieved nirvana. It was meaningful despite it being a short and a no-frills day. I paid pilgrimage to a diety (long story), had a nice simple lunch, a bit of a walk-around and after that, I did some solo grocery shopping (which ended up me beyond a freezer load of frozen munchies). And despite going home tired after walking from one end of town to the other. I was actually happy. Not in a festive way. But happy nonetheless.

The next couple of weeks leading to 2009 will see me and my long time mate / business partner teaming up for both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Details will be posted and mailed out soon for those that are interested. Both events are radically different in terms of music and venue. And no, we won't be in suits... although it has been "suggested". Hahaha! Our boys Fred E and JonG will also be having their hands full on the 31st December as well. So yeah, I've to say after so many years, it's still all good :)

Until the next post, which should revert back to some corny bitching... stay safe and see you out there soon!


p/s some clown SMS me and asked : "Yukun, you playing on New Year's Eve, right? When is it?"

DUH!

You're as dumb as a freaking PC with Windows Vista!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home