Sunday, December 14, 2008

Educate...

It's good to know that they are people actually listening and interested in finding out what's being played. Despite the "huge annual" thingy at Sentosa, the bar I was playing at was reasonable packed. Four people came up to me, not to request but to find out what was playing.  In no particular order :

Wamdue Project feat. Jonathan Medelsohn - Forgiveness
Deadmau 5 - Not Exactly (Jean Claude Ades Hypnotic Remix)
Goldfrapp - A&R (Gui Boratto Remix)
Kaskade ft. Deadmau5 - Move For Me (Rasmus Faber Epic Mix)

In a way, that makes the job of DJing quite meaningful as I don't get irritated by requests and I get the chance to "spread the gospel".  More interestingly, it's a bar and there's no dancefloor pressure and that gives me a chance to explore and experiment into the territories that I normally don't... and get paid for it.  Not too shabby a deal :)

Happy sleeping in this Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home