Sunday, May 25, 2008

Singa-StupidLikeFuck-Reans



Just how fucking stupid can some of you Singaporeans be?

Army Guy : "Excuse me, you got pirated DVDs?"
Me : "Of course not."
Army Guy : "Then where can I buy?"
Me : "Try Johor Bahru"
Army Guy : "Where's that?"
[In the first place, are you like dumb, ignorant or both?  Even if we did sell pirated movies, you think we'll set up a store right in the middle of the shopping district?  Use your brain, if any at all.]


Man spends almost an hour "testing" a CD because he "wants to MAKE SURE that he likes every song on it".


Heartlander Auntie : "You got this Indiana Jones 3-in-1 box set on VCD?"
Me : "Oh, VCD format not released"
Auntie : "How come, ah?"
Me (thinking in my head) : "Later I call Harrison Ford and ask him."



Elderly Man : "You got the XXX DVD?"
Me : "Yes" (and I hand him the Van Diesel movie)
Elderly Man : "This one got fucking one ah?"
[I tried really hard not to laugh in front of him... I tried... I failed.]


Man : "I've been searching this CD but everywhere I go don't have it."
Me : "OK, what's the title?"
Man : "I dunno, I forgot."
Me : "Then do you know the singer or something?"
Man : "I dunno also."
Me : "Oh, then we also don't have that CD."




Idiot : "Hi, I saw on Amazon that this Blade Trilogy set got comic inside, how come this boxset don't have."
Me : "Because it's an Asian release and it differs from the US release."
Idiot : "So this is not the one from Amazon?"
Me : "No, it's an Asian release."
Idiot : "I don't understand.  What you mean?"

[Stupid fuck!]


And the champion of the week...
Man : "Excuse me, got Phua Chu Kang DVD Boxset?"

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Les said...

heheh my aunt also damn farnie.

she bought some movie soundtrack then put the disc into the DVD player thinking the picture will show up

then she ask me "how come only got sound ah?"

heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home