Monday, November 05, 2007

Message to the other camp...



Message to a brother-in-arms...

So if you're lost and on your own
You can never surrender
And if your path won't lead you home
You can never surrender
And when the night is cold and dark
You can see, you can see light
Cause no-one can take away your right
To fight and never surrender



I feel goddamn down and I don't expect anyone to understand or offer any compassion / sympathy. Spare me any advice too unless you truly walk in my shoes and go through the many frustrations that I'm experiencing. No comparisons to the blind busker at the Orchard MRT underpass either. Our degrees of suffering is not on the same parallel path. Don't wish to explain or elaborate further. You have a good week ahead. I know mine is going to a long crappy one. I'm really really really in a fucking lousy mood. Please stay clear. Not in the right frame of mind for ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!


Somethings are easier SAID than DONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home