Tuesday, October 30, 2007

For the last time, I don't want to be...


Facebook is taken over many lives and wasted a lot of our precious time. Like it or not, it's made Friendster a LOSER's choice and has become an integral part of everything ranging from marketing to networking, from humane causes to socializing. Yet, there are still many techno phobics and computer retards that are still not clued in to it's existence and potentials. If a monkey-in-suspenders is on it, why shouldn't the rest of us homo-sapiens?

"Spacebook? Myface?"
"I don't know what MSN is but I'm on ICQ."
"Inter-what? Net?"

Sadly, Facebook is also one fucking lame irritant, if you ask me.

Besides being a cheap fuck by "buying" my friends cyber drinks / gifts... I've managed to market several club events successfully through this platform and reached out to many who are uninitiated with clubbing culture. However, I'd really fucking appreciate if I can be SPARED the fucking spam of asking me to be a pirate / vampire / werewolf / zombie / slayer... nor do I want to be a Jedi or a Sith... or play whatever Warbook or take some fucking "Likeness" quiz!
Neither do I want to join "Asia's largest Trance consortium" for the simple fact that it's false advertisement.

And what's up with the Naughty Gifts application? If you want to get freaky, don't hint. Get straight to the point that you want to "get jiggy with it".


And is it rude of me not to acknowledge all those fucking meaningless POKES? I really don't have the bloody time to poke you back. Perhaps when I bump into you on the streets, I can give you one HUGE MEGA POKE IN THE RIBS for all the little dumb ass pokes you gave me?

But don't get me wrong, besides all the other redundancies, I still think it's currently a very effective marketing tool that should prove to be essential for the next year or so... provided all those stupid spams are kept in check.

p/s Speaking of retarded... our local TV network is about to broadcast the very first season of Heroes. Like duh!!! The freaking VCD / DVD set is like available every-fuck-where. It's been repeated on basic cable network like for 6 zillion times. The recorded shows have been circulating amongst thousands for months. Just because VivoCity was rammed with fans for the appearance of the actors, you reckon that showing the series now is a fucking brillant idea?

"the point being?"


1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger razaq said...

YA MAN!! whats the deal with the 'poking', cuddling, spanking, loving crap shit.... if really want lil' something something, come and ask.... do it in cyber space for fuck??!! this Jedi, Vampire shit is really irritating.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home