Wednesday, October 31, 2007

You spam me somemore...

No offence intended but I thought it'll be hilarious to list out PUBLICALLY on a daily basis who are the guilty parties that are either (1) blindly, (2) sub-consciously or (3) purposely sending out redundant spam via Facebook. As of today...

Huzaini Toshi sent a request using Facebook Addict - are you hooked on FB? Want to know which of us is most addicted to Facebook?
No dude... I don't give a flying toss who's addicted. I know I'm not and I honestly rather spend time pulling the legs of ants, impaling them with a safety pin and then torch them to death with matchsticks.


Ollie Flip sent an invitation using Serial Killer: Ollie bitch slapped you so hard that you died. Avenge your death by adding Serial Killer!
Oei! Ollie! You damn free, is it? Monkey boys invaded your DJ booth again? Sorry man, I don't do serial. But if it's cereal, I can consider. Make it Frosties or Coco Crunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home