Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Morons are every-fuck-where!


To answer a fucking stupid question that I was just asked a few minutes ago...

Yes, I'm a DJ. And no, I don't have any R&B, retro, pop or whatever it is that the mainstream public listens to. Why? Because I'm not a fucking jukebox nor am I a fucking archive of every recording ever made. So stop presuming that ALL DISC-JOCKEYS are the same and everyone of us play all kinds of shitty music under the fucking sun. I, for one, am not a jack-of-all-trades. Master of some, perhaps. Definitely not ALL. Hope that answers your fucking moronic enquiry!

Respect DJs and we might just stop calling you a moron! Alternatively, buy me a digital camera so that I'll be distracted for weeks, snapping insignificant photos to plaster on this blog... and maybe then, I might forget that morons like you exist for me to mock. Until that happens, if ever, you may now take your leave and go flush your face down the toilet.

I swear Forrest Gump was way smarter than you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home