Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oxford Dictionary random word pick...



Moss
Flat, green or yellow flowerless plant that grows in a thick furry mass on wet soil, or on a wet surface.

Rolling stone gathers no moss
A person who is always changing his work, or place of work, does not succeed.

Keep the moss away from me
(self-derived)
Stay the fuck away from me! I don't like grime or things that are redundant!


********************

Currently on urgent leave to look after my dad who'll be undergoing procedures for his heart problem later today. Those heading for Dazed Out tomorrow, I'll be there to wrap things up around 1.30am... nonetheless. I'll probably be on leave on this Saturday as well, depending on his recovery condition. Notably, I'll be retaining my sanity by not having to deal or listen to patronizing buttwipes / industry laughing stock / pests / conjobs / yaya-papayas.

********************

My eyes BLED when I saw this... they were meant to be, weren't there? Deep down, there's a Ross and Rachel in everyone of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home