Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I wanna rock right now!



With the amount of stupidity, idiocy and stagnancy driving me into creative frustration, I've got this great urge to take leave from work, go watch the upcoming Linkin Park concert and treat my ears to some really angst-filled music... and headbang myself into oblivion and then re-access some crossroad issues.

"You think you know...
... you know squat!"

Kapala buto...

On a sadder note, my dad is going for his heart surgery this coming Thursday so don't expect me to be the best of moods and etc. So don't come give me any evils!!! And don't expect me to be overly excited over anything else either. Right now, all that concerns is my dad... nothing else. Now bugger off, idiots! I got no mood for anything! Period!


For those that are sincere / selfless / nice (i.e. really buddies, friends, mates and loved ones) and really do care... a prayer would be nice. Thanks and bless you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home