Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Don't you "bro" me!!



Please be warned not to call me "BRO" unless the either of the following is met...

1. You're really related to me by blood.

2. You have the same surname as me.

3. We're sworn by oath.

4. You were servicing with me in the same elite armed forces unit.

5. I call you by that too.

6. We actually know each other for over 5 years.

If the above is not applicable, you may however use others like "sire" or "sir". This is applicable to all those pesky little suck-ups that I'll have the unfortunate luck of listening to again very soon. Call me "bro" again and I'll give you my middle finger!

It's not personal. But you really suck. Some of my senior peers have actually had the shocking displeasure of hearing you... and the comments given has been far more crude than what I've been saying thus far.

Reality check...

SO CHUCK YOU, UNDERSTAND? CHUCKING CHUCK HEADS!

And if you really want me to stick up your event's flyer here, considering the traffic I get, please wired US$500 to my account first. I don't do it "for the passion" or "for the scene". Everything has a price. Stupid chucker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home