Monday, September 24, 2007

Lousy... lousy!

Don't know why but for once in my entire life, I'm actually looking forward to next January's in-camp training. Really need a bloody break from all the stagnancy and stupidity. There after, if I'm still around, I'll apply for another week's leave and disappear somewhere to rot. Don't know how much longer I can keep up the "passion" and "positiveness" of playing to a room full of musically-retarded "vagabonds". Don't even feel like peeling myself off the bed this morning.

This is bad... :(

Really sick and tired of explaining logic and common sense over and over. Really fed-up of having to deal with half-baked DJ-wannabes. Sick sick sick sick!!! No wonder that soldier runaway with a rifle. I would too. Only difference is that I'd have used it and did the world a favour in decreasing the portion of the population that's actually dumbfuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home