Monday, August 20, 2007

Zzzzz... zombie!


I didn't go fishing as planned. While packing some gear, it started to rain heavily. I crept into bed and fell asleep till now. Considering my physical and mental state, I'm not surprised. Really tired at both levels. Then again, even if I did go, there isn't anyone to hook the "live" prawn bait onto my hook. Hahaha! I'm squirmish, ok?

Really can't get myself to work on the promo mix CD that I wanted to. I doubt I'll be able to do anything constructive and creatively interesting for a few months at least. Need to play one huge-ass over-the-roof gig soon to keep the interest going. I'll ring my Indonesian agent and see what he can hook me up with regionally.

I'll go eat my late dinner, take a shower and go back to sleep again. I may have a dinner date tomorrow. So that's one thing promising this week :)

Good night, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home