Saturday, August 18, 2007

Today...



By the way, to the certain person (with good "Engrish") responsible for hiring Forrest Gump and for the "floating water restaurant", for God's sake please stop referring to our club as a "DISCO" to our patrons and what-nots. No one uses that term anymore after the passing of the mid-90s. It's just so last millenium and it's downright embarrassing, ok? And neither is it a "night club" (as you referred it to be several times). No wonder we've people coming up to ask for "retro" (besides other horrid public-loving genres). And we, I repeat, DON'T play "DISCO MUSIC upstairs".

But that's not as bad as one of the suppliers that I happen to know very well, coming up to tell me "Do disco's still exist? He's not very tuned in with the times, is he?"

I really don't know what to say in your defence except... "he's travolta-ish". Damn embarrassing if you ask me what I think about it. Representing your own product in the era of The Bee Gees. Obviously someone wasn't paying attention during our internal workshop on the various CLUB music.

Yeaaahhh... 3 days of break from work coming up! Wahoooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home