Friday, August 17, 2007

You can't see me!


After much consideration, thought and some insightful advise from my seniors as well as my peers in the industry, I've decided that in life, it's best to adopt "stealth mood" and to stay under the radar. Why? It's never good to be standing out in the open and making too much noise... enemies will take you out in a second. It's something I've learnt recently from a PSP game as well. Who said computer games are a waste of time?



I do apologize if I made too much unneccessary noise in the past or recently. Please pardon me for the lack of visibility from hereforth. I want to be a ninja... hiding in the shadows. And to strike a low-blow when everyone least expects. Hahahaha! Sneaky bastard!

To Mrs Audrey Goh (wife of Mel Tektile), I do not look like Ben Stiller at all! He's better looking but I'm much funnier than he is. I think you better consume less Hoegardens :p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home