Friday, August 17, 2007

After 13 hours at work...


To quote someone with an impeccable command of English... my colleagues will be heading to Bangkok for a short company holiday this coming week and will be dining at the "FLOATING WATER restaurant". Luckily I'm not going. Accordingly... the water floats, the restaurant doesn't. It's quite a daunting task to eat UNDERWATER. Don't forget the diving suits. Hahahaha!

But that's not as irritatingly funny as being asked FOUR times within THREE consecutive days at my own workplace... "table for how many?"... when I've made it very clear the first time round that I work here. And I swear a follow colleague got asked this same question TWICE within the same minute after walking away briefly (to laugh). This "character" even ate an Orea cheesecake that was half-eaten by someone else! By the way, it's TUBORG. Not TWO BOX. Vodka. Not VOLKA. Quesadilla. Not VEGETABLE. Seriously, is the dude for real or what? Suddenly, work has become rather interesting for the wrong reasons. Hahahaha!

Sorry, I'm not a mean person but sometimes, I believe God made some people for the sole purpose of our entertainment. No disrespect but then again how not to laugh out heartily when he did not bathe today because "yesterday I never sweat so no need to bathe".

The next time I get asked "table for how many?", I'm going to say for my entire platoon of imaginary friends. Now I know why my damn tummy aches so much this past week.

*back to being under the radar*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home