Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!

18th August (Saturday) is my dad's birthday and I've decided to bring him and the entire immediate family for a hearty steamboat dinner.



It's been a while since I spend any proper time with them. They've been with me through quite a few traumatic experiences the recent past years and I feel that I should, while I can, do meaningful stuff with them. I've always put them first amongst all things and I feel bad for not doing so as of late due to reasons I don't wish to state. Those that know me obviously know why. But that's life. Someone close tells me constantly, "it's either a choice or a chance." Most importantly, I choose to rebuild what I lost and get back the quality of life I once had... that is to surround myself with the warmth of loved ones and to find fulfillment in the things I do.

Some things are in abundance. Some things we can easily let go. But when it comes to the people we love, we've got to put time aside for them no matter what. That's where my dedication is and that's where it shall always be. Everything else is immaterial.

And it's high time I find myself again.

In the meantime, just passing the message around for a good mate of mine and catch the anticipated album tour 31 August @ Zouk KL and 1 Sept @ Zouk Singapore. It'll be sardine cans and then BBQ stingray after that, eh?

Heard the advance copy of the album. A good outing with a handful of collaborations with the wicked Starkillers, the ever-consistant Alex M.O.R.P.H., Giuseppe Ottaviani and electro wizard Austin Leeds. Yes, there's electro in it. Why? You thought PVD was all about trance only? Ha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home