Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yesterday didn't go, you know?

Did not go to Fish & Co. yesterday as planned. Instead ate a very filling dinner at Soup Restaurant (DFS). Love the ginseng soup. I've got to learn how to make "double-boiled" soups. Damn, it's so hard to keep my distance and emotions in check. Anyway, ended up shopping at Far East Plaza. I hate to say this but I finally understand what shopping therapy means. Ended up buying a fucking hilarious "beam-me-up" slogan tee. I need to look for my "fuck-off-i'm-mixing" and my "i-see-stupid-people" tees... for obvious reasons, especially for those in-the-know.

What's the bad thing about taking a break from work? Going back to work. Hahahahaha! Somehow, we all groan when we come back down to earth. Gravity sucks. But it's all cool, whatever situation we're in right now... everything happens for a reason that leads to a bigger scheme of things. Yeah... riiiigght! Haha!

Paul van Dyk's "In Between" album is in the stores now. Not to be bias because he's a personal friend but it's been awhile since I heard any electronic stuff that left me wanting more... despite his collaboration with Pussycat Dolls. I think I'll go check out the new Markus Schulz album as well. His last one was MEMORABLE.



TV series fans of Prison Break... Season 3 starts 17 September. I hope Michael's plan to "make all of this right" ends once and for all with this season. It's getting damn tiring and bordering on stale territory! Heroes return with Season 2 on 24 September. Both series will not be aired locally just as yet, because our local network is SLOW and would rather broadcast boring "reality shows". So technically if you manage to download the TV screeners from the US, you're NOT YET depriving the local licensee's "potential profit capacity". They only have themselves to blame for being not in tuned with trends and preferences. They think they know, but they know NOTHING. Like what else is new? And so the story goes, di da di, di da di... :p



And now, the retro-pop video of the week... I don't care if you know it or not though. Hahaha! It's one of the artistes that I managed when joined the record industry. She says "that's gooorrgeous" a lot and is quite airy. But was really a blast to handle her tour here a few years back. Jennifer Paige...

Oh, for those that have known me back then and realise that I'm a much different person now in terms of principles and values, you're right on the money. Experiences and life lessons change people. Sorry I can never be who I was ever again. I don't wish to revisit or revive... retro is out. And I really hate to be scruntized. Sorry if I'm less approachable or friendly... I simply don't trust anyone now. Especially rats! Afterall, I'm just an "aftermath of a disaster".



p/s I hate my fucking neighbour from Indian. The hellspawn was banging a wooden spoon on a metal rich plate from morning till noon. When I went over to tell them off, the reply was, as with previous times, "he's just a boy". Fuck you understand? I swear the boy's a retard.

5 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

the paul van dyk album nice nice nice! the char bor vocals very nice! heh.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

the char bor is from pussycat dolls... doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me... wahahahahha!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger guanoe said...

Nice short mix in the previous!

Think even if you wear those
t-shirts, some cockster will still ask you for rnb.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

oh. dont really know their name. damn emo leh that GET BACK track.. woohoo..

1st of sept.. SQUEEZEEEEEEEEEE!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

i'm so over and done with guest djs and squeezing at Jiak Khim Street Sardine Can. PvD is more suited for festival capacity. He's too big for any club now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home