Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It was a sad day today but...



Tomorrow going, you know?



GOD! I NEED A DRINK AND A SMOKE REAL BAD!



So many years on and still this song does me in every single time, regardless of what state of mind I'm in...

"Here I am, I'm thinking again
I think too much and I feel too much
Unwisely connecting, preserving and coaxing
It wasn't a drama though I'm mellowing out
Bit by bit and year by year
But I think I went
Deeper than just an affair
Deeper..."
Lyrics by Chris Ho

6 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger kaicid said...

awh you had to bring this song up again just when i am feeling mellon collie hahaha

this song is so freaking spot on lyrically that we really have to buy X'ho a drink to thank him for the defining moments in our lives hahaha

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Ah... do I spy another mellon collie? I think it's the weather lah!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger kaicid said...

well i love the weather being gloomy like that hah!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

I'm a cancerian... i'm entitled to my unexplained moodswings...

And you? hahahahah!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger kaicid said...

eh I'm a Scorpio Wood Tiger so I am DARK and EMOTIONAL????????

hahahahaahha

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

I know a Scorpio... Wood... also. And yes... not really dark... but emo also. likes dramatics. strong exterior. mushy in the inside. projects self-coinfidence but has another side that very few people know of. defensive... juz like cancerians.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home