Monday, April 23, 2007

Sundays are over-rated

Bored! Bored! FUCKING BORED!!!!!

My only off day a week and I'm bored out of my skull!!! Maybe I should go back Pasir Ris Pond to fish on Sundays again... Hmmppph! I don't have my rods and I hate handling "live" prawn bait.

Can't sleep. Lonely. Bored. Nothing to do. Back to YouTube to watch emo-songs... and maybe cry a little.

"The sky has lost it's colour..."



"I can't take the distance
I can't take the miles
I can't take the time
Until the next time I see you smile
I can't take the distance
And I'm not ashamed
That I can't take a breath without saying your name
I can brave a hurricane
And still be standing tall when all the dust has settled down
But I can't take the distance"
- The Distance by Evan & Jaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home