Sunday, April 22, 2007

Expand your vocab...


The Washington Post's Mensa (go Google it if you don't know what that is) Invitational once again asked readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, and coming up with new definitions...

Here are TWO new words to use, especially at work (where applicable) :

Ignoranus
A person who's both amazingly ignorant and an irritating asshole.


Glibido
The gifted ability to talk a lot (of hot air) and no action.


Used in the context as such :
(name of person) is such a fucking ignoranus! All he does everyday is glibido.


Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Hey, I'm not making any of the above up. Go look it up at the Mensa site. This post is purely coincidental. Any likeness in terms of description and blah blah blah... is really by chance only. Really. This has nothing to do with you taking my last cigarette without asking either.

By the way... he sucks and YOU KNOW IT!

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger razaq said...

here's my word....

Itapubamiasupa.......

Italian Pube In My Soup.....

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

*LOL*

Reminds me of the joke...

"I wanna forka on the taba"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home