Saturday, April 21, 2007

Fuck you plumber fella!


"I'm sorry but I accidentally hit your main water supply pipe. I don't have the tools to repair the leakage now. I'll come back on Monday to repair. In the meantime, I've to turn off the supply," says the so-called plumper.

"So like why wait till Monday?" I asked, "can't you like go and take whatever tools you need now?"

"My tools, my partner took for another job. Sunday I off. Only Monday start work."

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD! IS IT FILLED WITH FUCKING MORONS AND MORE FUCKING MORONS? Hello!!!! So like what the fuck am I suppose to do with no water supply from now till Monday? Bath / shit / pee in the drain or something? WHAT THE FUCK!!!??! This is just so FUCKING WRONG!!!

Now, I'm in a really fucking bad mood!!!!!! Mr. Cabonara Sauce better don't be asking any fucking idiotic questions today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home