Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ban my blog coz I say "FUCK" excessively!


It's one of those fucking days that nothing is ever going fucking right. A whole bunch of fucking shitty things seem to come in one huge fucking bunch. In fact, I keep having such fucked-up days on a regular basis. Makes me wonder if someone actually placed a fucking curse on me. So much for looking at the brighter side of things. Fuck!

Came back last night after work at 4.30am plus and so-called slept at 5am. I was mobilized back to my fucking army camp at 7am in the fucking morning. Like seriously... what the fuckity fuck for? Stuck there till way after lunch... came back to find the incompetent plumber fucking up the main water supply pipe... only to tell us that he does not have his fucking tools and won't be back till Monday morning. I've half the mind to fucking toss him out the fucking window. I don't fucking care if plumbers can't fly.

Then I thought of calling up my sister to see if I can crash over there for Sunday... fuck!!!! Fucking upgrading works going on and the only fucking toilet is the fucking portable one in the fucking void deck. Fuck fuck fuuuuuuccccck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is Heaven's way of joking around... it ain't fucking funny one bit.

Now I'm off see if I can find a cheap roach hotel to stay for the fucking time being. At least the water maybe rusty... but there's fucking water! I need a fucking shower... and I need to fucking shit!

Mother-fucking retarded plumber!

TWO HOURS OF FUCKING SLEEP IS ALL I HAD LAST NIGHT!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home