Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bugs Alive!


You and those disguising their curiousity with "concerned". It's none of your concern to begin with. And yes, it's damn irritating although you may not know it. The next idiot that calls / phone text / msn / email / whatever mode available, about "I heard you changed your music direction" and "why you stop playing trance"... you're going to get nothing but silence.

If you don't have a sense of aural adventure and are too anal to come out of your tunnel-vision, please stay there and stop BUGGING me!!! I'm going to change my cellphone number by the end of the month and if you don't get an update from me, then congratulations, you're one of the many bugs that have been superbly irritating.

Thanks for the so-called "concern".



Goddamn plumber is here to do some drilling work on a SATURDAY! Fuck! They don't work on weekdays?

Splitting headache from the lack of sleep. Not in a very good mood. Fuckity FUCK!!! Once some outstanding issues are sorted out, I really need to relocate and find a less noisy neighbourhood soon... before I completely become insane and go on a shooting rampage.

Nobody better come ask me for some dumb song request later tonight. Already damn fucking irritated today! Sunday tomorrow... big fucking deal!

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger razaq said...

lets publish in Juice, New Paper and IS magazine..... there's a thin line between 'concerned', 'curious' and 'kepo'......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home