Thursday, September 24, 2009

Miss Credit Card Fraud goes BOOMZ!



Ris Low first drew criticism for her superb command of Singlish and her lack of intellect. Now she's guilty of credit card fraud. Seriously, thanks to her... the stereotyping of most models being airheards is somewhat true. And thanks to her... we have some thing to laugh at. She either bought shitloads of leopard prints or enrolled herself in English lessons with the credit cards. No matter what, she's got fame... afterall, HOW MANY OF YOU are in Wikipedia? Hahahahaha!!!

Stupid bimbo.

Speaking of bimbo... I HATE CHINA PEOPLE. Period.

Today at work, I accidentally elbowed a China woman. Her reaction was damn dramatic... shouting at the top of her lungs as if I've broken her face or something. I said "sorry" but she want on and on. Sorry, bitch... I'm McBitchy... so I retorted in perfect English...

"Fuck off! Stop being such a drama queen, you China piece of crap!"

And quite honestly? I hope the economy worsen so that these China invaders will not be able to find jobs as well... and do everyone else a HUGE favour by fucking back to the shithole they came from.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home